Heating & AC Services in Northeast Georgia
Our Pros Put You First
At Service First Pros our core purpose is to help all people live in greater safety and comfort. To do this, we offer a number of exceptional services backed by over a decade of industry experience. These 10 years have helped our Northeast Georgia heating and cooling technicians gain the knowledge and experience to service, repair, maintain, and replace the most energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems on the market. We are confident that will provide the best customer service experience you’ve ever had, backed by our “WOW” Service Guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with the service you received, then you will not pay the service fee!
We handle the following services:
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioner installation
- Ductless/mini-split systems
- Heat pumps
- Heating systems
- HVAC systems
- Zoned HVAC systems
To schedule your service, call us today at (770) 741-1370.
We Value All of Our Customers throughout Northeast Georgia
At Service First Pros, we guarantee exceptional service using the best parts and workmanship in the business. We are committed to getting the job done right the first time and ensuring that our customers in Jackson County and beyond are completely satisfied with our work.
Our promise to you includes all of the following:
- Because we value your time, we will always schedule your service when it’s convenient for your busy schedule. Our Northeast Georgia heating and cooling technicians will arrive when we say and even call or text you before we arrive. You’re never left worrying or waiting!
- Because we value your home, we will do everything to protect it, including wearing shoe covers and putting down drop cloths to protect your floors. We clean up after ourselves, treating your home as if it were our own. If any part of your property is damaged, we will repair or replace it!
- We know our team is the best at what they do, and we want you to feel confident with them in your home. That means every technician not only gets comprehensive annual training but will complete your job in a timely manner with a focus on safety and precision. If you are not happy, we will refund a portion of the price that you feel is reasonable.
- We guarantee all new equipment that we recommend will be free from defects when used under normal conditions and while under the manufacturer’s warranty.
We want nothing less than your complete satisfaction with all materials, workmanship, and service. Our dedicated owner is committed to fixing anything you are not completely happy with within the first year of your installation or we’ll install a new system for you!
Heating and cooling equipment are some of the most expensive appliances in your home. Because of this, we offer finance options with low monthly payments for service and installation work. We can also offer several different loan types to fit your budget, depending on your credit score.
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it5.0 Stars | 180+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.