Are You Looking for Work in the Heating, Cooling, and Air Business in the Northeast GA area? If so, You’re in the Right Place!
Our team at Service First Pros is always growing and looking for new team members to help us provide exceptional service to clients throughout Northeast Georgia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for connecting with clients, getting the job done quickly and efficiently, and going above and beyond to ensure the satisfaction of every client.
Current Openings at Service First Pros
HVAC Maintenance Technician in Northeast Georgia We are currently hoping to hire an HVAC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN. This is a full-time job that comes with great base pay and added opportunities to earn bonuses. You must be able to pass an official background check and a drug test in order to qualify.
Duties of this job include:
- Making maintenance calls/visits
- Replacing mechanical parts
- Replacing filters
- Cleaning and maintaining HVAC systems
- Handling chemicals, including refrigerants
- Lifting large, heavy objects greater than 30 lbs.
In order to qualify for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the HVAC industry
- Good driving record without suspensions, limitations, etc.
- Licensed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
We treat our employees well and are proud to provide HVAC Maintenance Technicians with great benefits, including:
- Yearly Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Base Pay + Bonuses + Spiffs
- High-Quality Tools Provided
- Annual Training and Employee Development
- Clean, Professional Uniforms
- Weekly Compensation
- Paid Birthdays Off
- Exercises to Encourage Camaraderie and Teamwork
For people in this particular position, we always provide a fully-stocked service truck to use on maintenance calls and company support to ensure you always have the help you need when you encounter dilemmas, malfunctions, or other issues on the job.