If it’s time for dehumidifier installation at your house in Auburn, the experts from Service First Pros would love to help you choose the best dehumidifier for your situation. Once you choose it, we’ll install it for you and make sure it’s working effectively before we leave.
We can also repair your existing dehumidifier. Just give us a call, let us know you’re looking for a dehumidifier repair, and we’ll have a skilled technician to your door as soon as possible.
At Service First Pros, we’ll take care of your dehumidification needs in Auburn, no matter what is going on.
Do I Need a Dehumidifier?
Not sure if a whole-house dehumidifier is right for you? We don’t blame you! This can be a significant investment and we want you to make the best choice for you and your family. Here are a few times when the experts recommend dehumidifier installation.
- You smell mold or mildew in your home, or you have persistent mold or mildew growth without another explanation. Excess moisture helps mold and mildew grow. If you remove the moisture, the mold or mildew should go away, too.
- You have water damage to floors, furniture, walls, and more. If there haven’t been any spills or plumbing leaks, you probably need a dehumidifier to remove the excess moisture.
- You notice excessive condensation in your home. Excess condensation indicates too much moisture in your home. A whole-house dehumidifier could solve these problems for you.
- You’re uncomfortable at home. If the humidity levels are too high for you, dehumidification is the best way to lower them so you can feel comfortable there again.
The Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Dehumidifier
Still not sure if a whole-house dehumidifier is the right answer for your family? Here are just a few of the benefits you can reap when your home is at optimal humidity levels.
- Fewer allergy symptoms. Some allergens thrive in humid environments. Remove the humidity and you won’t have to deal with them anymore.
- Keep your home in great condition. Stop the water damage that occurs over time when humidity levels are too high.
- Reduce pest problems. Many pests, like spiders or roaches, like humid environments. Remove the moisture and they will find another place to live.
- Lower energy costs. Your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard if your home is at an optimal humidity level. This is good for the earth and good for your home!
If you would like to hear more about how dehumidifier installation could help your family live better, call us at Service First Pros today. We’ll evaluate your needs, then let you know what we plan to do to help lower your humidity at home. See more of our Auburn home services here, give us a call or fill out a contact form to learn more!