Heating Repair in Winder, GA
When your heater goes out in Georgia, you need to get it fixed fast. Most people don’t think about Georgia being cold, but we natives know it actually gets quite chilly here in the winter! At Service First Pros, we live and work here, so we understand your needs. That’s why we promise to fix your heater as soon as possible, no matter what it takes. We’ll get to you fast, appraise the problem quickly, and develop a repair that will work for you, your home, and your heater.
Is it Time for Heating Repair?
Sure, you know you need heating repair in Winder, GA when your heater stops working entirely, but did you know there are other times when it’s a good idea to call in some help? If you notice any of these signs, call us at Service First Pros. We’ll come out, take a look at things, and get your heater back in top condition before it dies and takes your heat away with it. Call us when:
- Your heater makes unusual noises. Clanging, banging, bonking and more are all signs that something is wrong with your heater. Call us today and we’ll fix it before things get any worse!
- Your heater blows lukewarm air. Even if it is technically still heating your home, it’s not working as efficiently as it could, which means you’re spending too much money! We’ll help you save money and stay warm.
- Your heater won’t turn off. This can burn out the motor fast. We’ll find where the signals are messed up and fix it.
- Your heater turns off and on rapidly. Something is sending the wrong message to your heater! We’ll find out where the communication problem is occurring and repair it for you.
- You are cold at home even though your heater is running regularly. Your heater may be too small for your home or it may not be working as well as you think it is. We’ll get to the bottom of it and get you warm again.
- You have to keep changing the temperature on your thermostat to stay warm. You should be able to set or program your thermostat and forget about it. If you can’t, we’ll figure out why and get you what you need to keep your home a consistent temperature again. We can install smart thermostats, too, if these will help you live better in Winder.
No matter what the problem is, we’ll fix it as efficiently as possible. If we have to order parts, you’ll know exactly when you can plan to hear from us again. We’ll do whatever it takes to fix your heater to your satisfaction so you can stay warm all winter long.
Whenever you need help with heating repair in Winder, GA, call us at Service First Pros. We’ll find a solution to your heating problem quickly and we’ll implement it as soon as we can. Make your appointment today and get your heater fixed before you know it!
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it5.0 Stars | 180+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.