Air Conditioning Repair in Winder, GA
When you turn your air conditioner on and nothing happens, the experienced HVAC technicians at Service First Pros will be there for you. We’ll come as soon as we can after your call, determine why your A/C isn’t working, and get it working again quickly and efficiently. Before long, you’ll be comfortable at home again and you won’t have to worry about your A/C anymore.
Do I Need Air Conditioning Repair?
When your A/C stops working entirely, it’s easy to know that you need air conditioning repair in Winder, GA. However, there are other issues that A/Cs can have. The unit might keep running, at least for a while, but it won’t run efficiently and it may not cool your home very well at all. Here are a few things you can look for. Call us when you notice these and we may be able to keep you from having a complete A/C shutdown.
- Your air conditioner blows warm air. Even if the air coming out of your vents is still technically cooler than the air outside, it won’t efficiently cool your home unless it’s very cold. We’ll come out and get to the bottom of things so you can stay cool at home and save money on energy, too!
- You have to keep changing the temperature on your thermostat to stay cool. You should be able to set your thermostat, then forget about it unless you’re leaving home or wanting to change your settings. If you have to move the thermostat lower and lower to stay cool or move it up and down to stay comfortable, something isn’t working right. We’ll figure it out for you!
- Your A/C makes weird noises. You’ll almost always hear it running if you try hard enough, but you shouldn’t hear clanging, banging, or anything else. If you do hear these sounds, turn off your air conditioner because there may be loose parts that can damage the unit. We’ll fix it fast so you don’t get too hot!
- You are hot at home no matter what you do. Your air conditioner may be too small for your home or it may not be working as well as it could. We’ll assess the situation and let you know what we find, then help you find a solution that will well work for you.
- Your A/C runs all the time or turns off and on rapidly. This can burn out the A/C motor and mean you have to replace your air conditioner sooner, rather than later. We’ll fix it before that happens to you!
Whether it has stopped working entirely or it’s having some problems, we’ll get your air conditioning repair in Winder, GA completed as soon as we can. We’ll work with you to find a solution that’s good for you and your family and that helps you stay cool all summer long. Call Service First Pros for an appointment today!
We Understand Home Repairs are Stressful.
That’s why we are here to help!
Call us now for:
- Free Estimates
- Answers to Questions
- Repairs Done Right
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it5.0 Stars | 180+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.