When you turn your air conditioner on and nothing happens, the experienced HVAC technicians at Service First Pros will be there for you. We’ll come as soon as we can after your call, determine why your A/C isn’t working, and get it working again quickly and efficiently. Before long, you’ll be comfortable at home again and you won’t have to worry about your A/C anymore.
DO I NEED AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR?
When your A/C stops working entirely, it’s easy to know that you need air conditioning repair in Winder, GA. However, there are other issues that A/Cs can have. The unit might keep running, at least for a while, but it won’t run efficiently and it may not cool your home very well at all. Here are a few things you can look for. Call us when you notice these and we may be able to keep you from having a complete A/C shutdown.
- Your air conditioner blows warm air. Even if the air coming out of your vents is still technically cooler than the air outside, it won’t efficiently cool your home unless it’s very cold. We’ll come out and get to the bottom of things so you can stay cool at home and save money on energy, too!
- You have to keep changing the temperature on your thermostat to stay cool. You should be able to set your thermostat, then forget about it unless you’re leaving home or wanting to change your settings. If you have to move the thermostat lower and lower to stay cool or move it up and down to stay comfortable, something isn’t working right. We’ll figure it out for you!
- Your A/C makes weird noises. You’ll almost always hear it running if you try hard enough, but you shouldn’t hear clanging, banging, or anything else. If you do hear these sounds, turn off your air conditioner because there may be loose parts that can damage the unit. We’ll fix it fast so you don’t get too hot!
- You are hot at home no matter what you do. Your air conditioner may be too small for your home or it may not be working as well as it could. We’ll assess the situation and let you know what we find, then help you find a solution that will well work for you.
- Your A/C runs all the time or turns off and on rapidly. This can burn out the A/C motor and mean you have to replace your air conditioner sooner, rather than later. We’ll fix it before that happens to you!
Whether it has stopped working entirely or it’s having some problems, we’ll get your air conditioning repair in Winder, GA completed as soon as we can. We’ll work with you to find a solution that’s good for you and your family and that helps you stay cool all summer long. Call Service First Pros for an appointment today!