Dehumidifier Services in Braselton
If it’s time for dehumidifier installation at your house in Braselton, the experts from Service First Pros would love to help you choose the best dehumidifier for your situation. Once you choose it, we’ll install it for you and make sure it’s working effectively before we leave.
We can also repair your existing dehumidifier. Just give us a call, let us know you’re looking for a dehumidifier repair, and we’ll have a skilled technician to your door as soon as possible.
At Service First Pros, we’ll take care of your dehumidification needs in Braselton, no matter what is going on.
Do I Need a Dehumidifier?
Not sure if a whole-house dehumidifier is right for you? We don’t blame you! This can be a significant investment and we want you to make the best choice for you and your family. Here are a few times when the experts recommend dehumidifier installation.
- You smell mold or mildew in your home, or you have persistent mold or mildew growth without another explanation. Excess moisture helps mold and mildew grow. If you remove the moisture, the mold or mildew should go away, too.
- You have water damage to floors, furniture, walls, and more. If there haven’t been any spills or plumbing leaks, you probably need a dehumidifier to remove the excess moisture.
- You notice excessive condensation in your home. Excess condensation indicates too much moisture in your home. A whole-house dehumidifier could solve these problems for you.
- You’re uncomfortable at home. If the humidity levels are too high for you, dehumidification is the best way to lower them so you can feel comfortable there again.
The Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Dehumidifier
Still not sure if a whole-house dehumidifier is the right answer for your family? Here are just a few of the benefits you can reap when your home is at optimal humidity levels.
- Fewer allergy symptoms. Some allergens thrive in humid environments. Remove the humidity and you won’t have to deal with them anymore.
- Keep your home in great condition. Stop the water damage that occurs over time when humidity levels are too high.
- Reduce pest problems. Many pests, like spiders or roaches, like humid environments. Remove the moisture and they will find another place to live.
- Lower energy costs. Your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard if your home is at an optimal humidity level. This is good for the earth and good for your home!
If you would like to hear more about how dehumidifier installation could help your family live better, call us at Service First Pros today. We’ll evaluate your needs, then let you know what we plan to do to help lower your humidity at home. See more of our Braselton home services here, give us a call or fill out a contact form to learn more!
We Understand Home Repairs are Stressful.
That’s why we are here to help!
Call us now for:
- Free Estimates
- Answers to Questions
- Repairs Done Right
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it4.9 Stars | 600+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.