At Service First Pros, we can help you choose the best whole-house humidifier in Auburn. We’ll make sure you get a unit that suits your home, that works with your current HVAC system, and that is large enough and powerful enough to get you the humidification you need.
In addition to humidifier installation, we can handle all of your humidifier repair needs. When your existing whole-home humidifier isn’t working the way you need it to, call us and we’ll get it back to optimal functioning once again. Rely on our team whenever you need help with a humidifier in your home.
Do I Need a Humidifier?
Not sure if a whole-house humidifier is right for you? This can be a significant investment in your home and we understand that you want to make absolutely sure that it’s the best option for you. Here are some signs that you could benefit from having a humidifier at home.
- Your body feels dry. You may have itch eyes, get frequent bloody noses, or feel like your nasal passages are always irritated. Adding just a bit of moisture to the air could eliminate all of these issues.
- You have a lot of static electricity at home. This is a sign that your indoor humidity is fairly low. If you’re having static, you’re probably having other issues as well.
- You see cracks in wood furniture or floors. You may also see these in musical instruments, like a guitar or a violin. Very dry climates can cause wood to crack.
The Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Humidifier
A whole-house humidifier in Auburn can help you in a lot of ways. Even if you aren’t suffering because of low humidity, raising the humidity to optimal levels could help you gain the following benefits:
- Improve your energy efficiency. HVAC systems work best when your indoor humidity is at optimal levels. Use less energy to heat or cool your home when you choose humidifier installation soon.
- Lower energy costs. When you’re using less energy, your bills will be lower each month. Put your money toward something more interesting than energy costs!
- Reduce instances of illness. When your nasal passages are at the right moisture levels, they can filter out more of the bacteria and viruses that make you sick. Feel better this winter after you install your new humidifier.
If you’re interested in a whole-home humidifier or you need a humidifier repair, contact us at Service First Pros today. We’ll get an expert to your door ASAP to make sure a whole-house humidifier is right for you and to help you choose the best system for your family’s needs. Contact Service First Pros to schedule an appointment or to get more information about all our heating and air conditioning services in Auburn!