At Service First Pros, we can help you choose the best whole-house humidifier in Auburn. We’ll make sure you get a unit that suits your home, that works with your current HVAC system, and that is large enough and powerful enough to get you the humidification you need.
In addition to humidifier installation, we can handle all of your humidifier repair needs. When your existing whole-home humidifier isn’t working the way you need it to, call us and we’ll get it back to optimal functioning once again. Rely on our team whenever you need help with a humidifier in your home.
Do I Need a Humidifier?
Not sure if a whole-house humidifier is right for you? This can be a significant investment in your home and we understand that you want to make absolutely sure that it’s the best option for you. Here are some signs that you could benefit from having a humidifier at home.
- Your body feels dry. You may have itch eyes, get frequent bloody noses, or feel like your nasal passages are always irritated. Adding just a bit of moisture to the air could eliminate all of these issues.
- You have a lot of static electricity at home. This is a sign that your indoor humidity is fairly low. If you’re having static, you’re probably having other issues as well.
- You see cracks in wood furniture or floors. You may also see these in musical instruments, like a guitar or a violin. Very dry climates can cause wood to crack.
The Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Humidifier
A whole-house humidifier in Auburn can help you in a lot of ways. Even if you aren’t suffering because of low humidity, raising the humidity to optimal levels could help you gain the following benefits:
- Improve your energy efficiency. HVAC systems work best when your indoor humidity is at optimal levels. Use less energy to heat or cool your home when you choose humidifier installation soon.
- Lower energy costs. When you’re using less energy, your bills will be lower each month. Put your money toward something more interesting than energy costs!
- Reduce instances of illness. When your nasal passages are at the right moisture levels, they can filter out more of the bacteria and viruses that make you sick. Feel better this winter after you install your new humidifier.
If you’re interested in a whole-home humidifier or you need a humidifier repair, contact us at Service First Pros today. We’ll get an expert to your door ASAP to make sure a whole-house humidifier is right for you and to help you choose the best system for your family’s needs. Contact Service First Pros to schedule an appointment or to get more information about all our heating and air conditioning services in Auburn!
We Understand Home Repairs are Stressful.
That’s why we are here to help!
Call us now for:
- Free Estimates
- Answers to Questions
- Repairs Done Right
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it4.9 Stars | 600+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.