Emergency HVAC Service in Athens
At Service First Pros, we know that heating and cooling emergencies can come up anytime. No matter when you need emergency HVAC repair, we will be there for you. Just give us a call and we’ll have an expert on the road ASAP. Before you know it, your home will be functional again and you won’t have to worry about your HVAC system anymore.
We have technicians available 24/7/365 so we can always be there for you. Whenever you need emergency HVAC help, just pick up the phone. We’ll:
- Let you know when we’ll be there and arrive on time.
- Talk to you about what you’re experiencing so we have a thorough understanding of the issue.
- Test each part of your HVAC system until we know what isn’t working.
- Start your repair ASAP.
- Communicate with you throughout the repair so you’ll know what’s going on and when we’ll be done.
- Test your repair before we leave.
- Keep working until you are satisfied with the way your HVAC is working.
When you need emergency HVAC services in Athens, call us at Service First Pros every time. We’ll get your HVAC back to full functionality fast!
Do I Need an Emergency HVAC Repair?
Sometimes, it’s hard to tell if you should call our emergency HVAC team or wait until regular business hours. You can always reach out to ask for a professional opinion. We also offer these guidelines.
- Is health at risk? If anyone in your home is under the age of 5, elderly, frail, or suffering from chronic or acute illness, you should call us immediately if your HVAC goes out. Risking health complications is never worth it!
- Are your pipes at risk? If temperatures are likely to go below 20 degrees, your pipes may freeze. This can cause them to burst and can cause major flooding. Avoid this by calling us ASAP.
- How long will you go without heat or A/C? If your heat goes out early in the AM and you know you can call us at 8, you might be fine waiting until regular hours. If it goes out at 6 PM on a Friday, and you’d have to wait until Monday for service, it’s probably time to call in the emergency repair team.
No matter when you need emergency HVAC services in Athens, we’ll always be there for you. Rely on Service First Pros to get your home comfortable again fast.
We Understand Home Repairs are Stressful.
That’s why we are here to help!
Call us now for:
- Free Estimates
- Answers to Questions
- Repairs Done Right
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it4.9 Stars | 600+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.