When it’s time for air conditioning installation in Athens, our team of experts from Service First Pros would love to help you out. We’ll work with you to make sure you get the very best air conditioner for your home. Then we’ll install it with our excellent workmanship and high attention to detail. Before long, you’ll be comfortable at home again!
SHOULD I CONSIDER A/C INSTALLATION?
Not sure if A/C unit installation is the best option for you and your family? We usually recommend it under the following circumstances:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10-15 years old. Exact lifespan can depend on the specific unit and your technician can tell you how close your A/C is to the end of its usable life. Avoid total breakdown when you replace it early.
- Your air conditioning repairs cost too much. We have a formula that we use to help you decide if the cost of A/C repairs is more or less than your A/C installation cost. If it is, we can help you choose a new unit instead.
- Your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home. It may be too small or too damaged to work well, even if it isn’t old. We’ll take a look, then make a recommendation based on what we find.
If you choose A/C installation, we’ll get started right away.
HOW DO I CHOOSE A NEW AIR CONDITIONER?
Our team will lead you through the process of getting the best air conditioner for your home. We’ll look at the following factors, then recommend units based on what we learn.
- The size of your home. Larger homes generally need more powerful A/C units.
- Your A/C usage patterns. If you have your A/C running all the time, you’ll want one that can stand up to that kind of use.
- The type of A/C you have. We can do conventional or mini-split A/C installation. We’ll look at what you already have and go from there.
- Energy-saving preferences. We’ll make sure you get an A/C that meets or exceeds your energy saving preferences.
Once you pick your new air conditioner, we’ll proceed with your A/C unit installation. Before you know it, you’ll have a brand new air conditioner and you won’t have to worry about staying cool anymore.