Air Conditioning Installation in Athens
When it’s time for air conditioning installation in Athens, our team of experts from Service First Pros would love to help you out. We’ll work with you to make sure you get the very best air conditioner for your home. Then we’ll install it with our excellent workmanship and high attention to detail. Before long, you’ll be comfortable at home again!
Should I Consider A/C Installation?
Not sure if A/C unit installation is the best option for you and your family? We usually recommend it under the following circumstances:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10-15 years old. Exact lifespan can depend on the specific unit and your technician can tell you how close your A/C is to the end of its usable life. Avoid total breakdown when you replace it early.
- Your air conditioning repairs cost too much. We have a formula that we use to help you decide if the cost of A/C repairs is more or less than your A/C installation cost. If it is, we can help you choose a new unit instead.
- Your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home. It may be too small or too damaged to work well, even if it isn’t old. We’ll take a look, then make a recommendation based on what we find.
If you choose A/C installation, we’ll get started right away.
How Do I Choose a New Air Conditioner?
Our team will lead you through the process of getting the best air conditioner for your home. We’ll look at the following factors, then recommend units based on what we learn.
- The size of your home. Larger homes generally need more powerful A/C units.
- Your A/C usage patterns. If you have your A/C running all the time, you’ll want one that can stand up to that kind of use.
- The type of A/C you have. We can do conventional or mini-split A/C installation. We’ll look at what you already have and go from there.
- Energy-saving preferences. We’ll make sure you get an A/C that meets or exceeds your energy saving preferences.
Once you pick your new air conditioner, we’ll proceed with your A/C unit installation. Before you know it, you’ll have a brand new air conditioner and you won’t have to worry about staying cool anymore.
We Understand Home Repairs are Stressful.
That’s why we are here to help!
Call us now for:
- Free Estimates
- Answers to Questions
- Repairs Done Right
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it4.9 Stars | 600+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.