Service First Pros Pro Care Plan in Northeast Georgia
High-Quality Heating & Cooling
Ensuring that your unit is well-maintained can greatly benefit you in a number of ways, from improving the lifespan of your system to improved energy savings equaling monthly savings on your bills. The Service First Pros Maintenance Club offer comprehensive services from our highly skilled Northeast Georgia heating and cooling professionals to keep your system running at peak condition.
The Benefits of Joining the Service First Pros Maintenance Club Plan
When you become a Maintenance Club member, you can rest easier knowing that your unit is in good hands. In fact, you benefit from all of the following:
- Priority Service: When you need help, you go to the front of the line when your service needs will be handled before our non-club member customers.
- Discounted Service: Enjoy 15% off any repairs if your unit breaks down or 5% off a complete heating and cooling unit replacement.
- Additional Ongoing Savings: Regular maintenance from Service First Pros means that you enjoy the savings benefits from efficient equipment in addition to reducing the need for expensive repairs.
- Manufacturer Recommended Maintenance: Our Jackson County heating and AC professionals are NCI-certified to perform the maintenance recommended by your equipment’s manufacturer in order to protect your warranty and ensure the safe operation of your equipment.
- Service on Your Schedule: Service First Pros offer help when you need it, from 8 am to 7 pm and 24/7 care for emergency issues. In addition, we’ll remind you about upcoming appointments via email, text, or phone – whatever is more convenient for you.
- Documentation: We always record all maintenance visits as proof that your equipment is in top working order should you go to sell your home.
Call (770) 212-3566 to Learn More
Ready to join the Service First Pros Maintenance Club? Contact us or speak to our skilled Northeast Georgia heating and cooling technicians during your next scheduled appointment. We are ready to ensure your heating and cooling equipment is always in top working order.
Why Choose Us?
Don't take our word for it5.0 Stars | 180+ Google reviews
AC went out on a Saturday night around 7pm. My wife and kids were burning up. I called and they came out immediately. Top notch do not go with anyone else. I will always recommend them to my friends and family. if you want the best AC Heating and Air company around Atlanta give them a call
These guys are fantastic!!!! They came out and helped me when I was in a tight bind on one of the hottest days of the year and my a/c backed up and I had water all over my floor – Paul came out and was so kind and patient with me as he explained to me what was going on and even went the extra mile to help make sure my units were working properly before he left. These guys aren’t just your typical a/c repair company that repair something and leave and then come back later only to charge more, they are proactive and genuine.
Service First lives up to their name. Everything about this company has to do with creating happy customers. Their customer service is friendly, helpful, and solution oriented. Their technicians are professional, clean, knowledgeable, and communicate in a way that helped me understand what was going on. And their prices are fair for the quality of work they do. I recommend Service First for anyone who wants high quality, guaranteed work at a fair price.
Outstanding customer service and Veteran appreciation!! Ken and Phillip exceeded my expectations on customer service, professionalism, punctuality and overall maintenance experience. From the beginning, Ken was sensitive to my concerns and was willing to work with me to make me feel completely comfortable with scheduling Phillip to come out to my home. No pressure felt at all. The communication between the company, Phillip and me was exceptional.
Ken and Paul went out of their way to come out and get my a.c. going quickly for my terminally ill son. Paul was courteous and well mannered such a nice young man. They both went above and beyond to help my little boy be comfortable again. I would recommend this company to all I know and will be using them again when I need anything else for my unit. Thank you again Service First Pros.
Just bought a home and not even 2 weeks in my a/c unit for upstairs stopped cooling. Paul was awesome he came I checked it out told me how much and fixed it in no time! Very professional and polite. I ❤️ This company. They even call me after the fact to see how things are operating.