Who can you turn to for air conditioning repair in Dacula, Georgia? Service First Pros. We are the only heating and air conditioning company that you need. Our technicians have vast experience in working with many different types of air conditioners. We can come every spring to maintain your AC so you can count on it all summer long. If your air conditioner does break down, we can fix it. We worked tirelessly to turn our customers into lifelong customers who are satisfied with every aspect of our work.
Air Conditioner Service in Dacula
The average lifespan of an air conditioner is 10 to 15 years. You can get at least this much if you take care of your HVAC unit. Whether you have central air conditioning or window units, we can service them to extend their life. Allowing us to service your air conditioner each year gives us a chance to replace malfunctioning parts before they cause big problems.
Our air conditioner service in Dacula, Georgia includes an AC inspection, filter change, cleaning the unit, oiling the unit, and, as just mentioned, checking for faulty parts. We can also service your heater every fall to make sure that it is operating as it should be. This includes ensuring that you do not have a carbon monoxide leak in the heater that is dangerous to your family.
Air Conditioner Repair in Dacula
We also repair air conditioners in Dacula. In fact, we’d be happy to come to your home if your air conditioner is not operating as it should be. Common problems we fix include
- Repairing an air conditioner that runs constantly
- Fixing an air conditioner that will not turn on
- Fixing an air conditioner that circulates hot air
- Repairing refrigerant and/or water leaks
- Repairing an air conditioner that cycles on and off repeatedly
- Fixing a condenser coil that is frozen constantly
- Determining why your air conditioner trips your circuit breaker
- Finding the cause of strange odors coming from the AC
- Finding the cause of strange noises coming from the AC
You can count on us for all of your HVAC repair needs. As we mentioned in the introduction to this blog post, our customers come first. We will treat you with respect and explain any air conditioning repairs in detail. We will also take the time to answer all of your questions.